Hey everyone, today I am feeling very ill so I am going to just copy and paste some stuff from my facebook notes..some of you may have already read it, sorry just not feeling up to much today! here is a insert from the one year bible and then I have listed a prayer I got from my serenity sisters group that is hanging next to my bed :-)
When you pray continually about a concern,don't be surprised at how God answers. Paul prayed to visit Rome so he could teach christians there.When he finally arrived in rome, it was as a prisoner.Paul prayed for a safe trip, and he did arrive safely after being arrested,slapped in the face, shipwrecked, and among other things bitten
by a poisonous snake. God's ways of answering our prayers are often far from what we expect.When you pray,expect God to answer, although sometimes in ways you do not expect.
I thought this was Good! Sometimes we think they are not answered, but they are..just not how we expected!!
Here is a Prayer I got from my serenity sisters Group...I need to read it daily!!
DEAR LORD:
So far today God, I've done all right.
I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty or selfish. Or over-indulgent. I'm very thankful for that.
But in a few minutes God, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on, I'm probably going to need a lot more HELP!
Amen
<3 it!
Be Blessed!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment