It has been so long since I have wrote a blog, I am not even sure where to start. All I can say is by the Grace of God I am here today. I finally got a job after being out of work 2 weeks short of a year, let me tell you I have grown more in this past year than I have ever grown in my life, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. I have been in my darkest hour, and there with me was God. He never left me, he walked through the fire with me, and I am still in the storm but I can see the sun shining in the distance and I have never felt more alive than I do today. I can't really explain the transformation I have went through,but I can tell you that joining Al-Anon and really starting to work a program has saved my life. I don't think anything happens by accident in God's world. God knew exactly who and what I needed in my life...good or bad, today I am learning how to take care of myself, I am seeing how important I am. Im learning what it means to live just for today, I know I am powerless over other people, places and things. Today I can live life on life's terms. I enjoy writing and I will try to continue to blog, thanks for letting me share :-)
<3 Mandy
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment