Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So it's been a while....

Wow it's been over a year now that I have posted a blog...glad a friend sent me info on her blog and it reminded me I had one...I look back at the last blog I wrote and realize all that has happened to me after writing that blog...I thought back then I went threw my darkest hour..I had no idea that Summer 2010 was going to be the hardest time of my life..I use to think Middle school was the hardest part of life..thought that until I got to High school...of course I survived and then college was the hardest thing and then my divorce was the "lowest" point, or maybe getting laid off from work...so many "dark spots" in life..maybe it was losing my best friend, who knows anymore...but what I went threw last summer is on the top of the list of the most horrific experience I ever had..I don't think I am ready to go into the details of that experience, the pain is still there, the wounds have not properly healed yet..some of you know about my experience and my "sickness" that was discovered, some of you haven't got a clue and that's fine also. The Question is..would I change that experience if I could? That is still something I don't know..I do know that I can now help people who experience similar nightmares...and I can tell their parents how I was then and how I am now...give a little hope..if God had to take me threw that to help someone else then I think I can live with it..I can say it was worth the pain..Today I am good..I have a job that I LOVE, I have a couple good friends...not as many as before the nightmare..but a couple good ones. I have family that supports me and loves me. I appreciate things that I never did before..and I know that life can only be lived one day at a time..

1 comment: