Well Thursday I will be the Big 30! Wow...the 20's have so many memories...I can think back to all the things I did over the last 10 years, some fun things...some totally stupid things...What have I learned the last 10 yrs...I am suppose to be wiser right? I've learned you have to take life as it comes, roll with the punches...Live Life One Day at a Time...Don't take people for granted, one day they will be gone...Smile a lot, Enjoy everything you do in life...don't live in the past...you can't change it....learn from mistakes....take chances....be adventurous....Give God your problems and concerns and don't take them back from him! Love your family and friends, try to be honest in all you do, meet new friends, connect with old friends....Laugh A lot....Stop and admire the beauty around you....realize that life is not always going to go as planned...sometimes things will not go our way, we must deal with it and move on. Don't let money rule your life...do what you enjoy...here are some quotes on turning 30..."I'm turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by an A bomb than find a man." --Fanny Fink
"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty."--Georges Clemenceau
Thursday I am doing something special for my birthday....I will post about that after it happens :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment