Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Funny Stuff...

Someone had posted this picture on facebook today, I find it pretty funny! I am going to be flying in October, however I do not want a colonoscopy so I won't be mentioning Al Qaeda! It is crazy how things have changed when it comes to flying...I remember being young and going on a trip to Atlanta with my grandparents and my mom walked right up with us and sat and waited with us, now that is impossible...unless you are in a very small airport. I have not been flying in a few years so I am not sure what all the changes are...I did go to Michigan Summer of 2009..however Ive heard there are some changes now...something about a machine that you walk thru and it sees ya naked? Well whatever they need to do is fine...I do find it stupid that they make you take off your shoes even when you are wearing flip flops...I mean how do you hide anything in a flip flop? I always get nervous walking through those things...did someone plant something on me?! ( I watch too much TV) LOL...I just wonder about what is allowed...I need to check that out...I am going to be Flying to San Diego, CA I have never been out that way and My friend Joey lives there...so I will be spending my 30th Birthday in California! If I must turn 30 atleast I will be somewhere having fun and not stuck at work! I so need this vacation, Im starting to count down the days...I am praying my flight will be uneventful no crazies or anything..I hope my braces don't set off the metal detector...they won't...?? Right?! I hope not!! Yeah I got Braces at 29 yrs old...right now it's horrible but in 12-15 months I will have perfect beautiful teeth :-) Well that's all for now, just wanted to share what is going on!

God Bless!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment